It’s all about you!
(Why your About page deserves your attention)
- You deserve the best clients – the ones you’ll love working with! Your About page is your chance to attract and connect with precisely the clients you’re looking for!
- Your About page helps your readers decide if you’re the business they’re looking for and gives them the confidence to get in touch.
- Your website visitors will typically spend more time reading your About page than any other page on your site. You have their attention for longer than usual – if you don’t make it count, you’re wasting space!
Your About page written for you!
What you’ll get…
- A one-hour interview to establish what makes you and your business tick and which clients you most want to attract.
- A first draft of your new About page in Word format with suggestions on the best way to layout the copy on your website.
- A second meeting to discuss any changes you’d like made – or we can do this by email.
- A final draft in Word format for your approval. (You can still make minor changes at this point.)
- A sense-check of your published About page on your website.
Tell me about your business!
I’ve been writing About pages since 2017. Whether you’re a therapist, trainer, outdoors instructor, web developer, financial advisor, photographer or fitness instructor, I’ll get to the bottom of what makes you special and show you how to connect with the clients you deserve.
“During our initial meeting, Julia asked reflective questions, encouraging me to think more expansively about my target audience, my business message and the type of clients I wanted to work with… she really listened, helped me get clarity and had a genuine enthusiasm.”
Andrea McDermott, Moo Web Design
What does it cost?
Who’s this service for?
This service is specifically for sole traders. If your organisation would like a multi-person About page written, ask for a quote.
Sue Horsburgh, Mindfulness Mentor and Transpersonal Coach